OVER $25,000 IN WARRANTY COVERAGE WITH EVERY INSPECITON
Bluffs Inspection Service is dedicated to providing the best to our customers. Through a partnership agreements we are able to place a shield on every inspection we perform for our clients.
With every full home inspection we have Sewer Line Protection for SewerGard – The world leader in underground repair coverage. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $4000
Your Safety Is Our Prority
We have all major appliances checked against a nationwide database for fire and safety hazards.
Your FREE account list is updated monthly and allows you the ability to add additional appliances for as long as you own your home.
How it Works:
- Your inspector records the Model number of your build-in appliances and HVAC system.
- The Model number algorithm matches your appliance against the RecallChek database.
- RecallChek issues a report directly to you with information to resolve any potential recall issues promtly.
During the course of your inspection in there are no visible mold or moisture intrusion issues reported during the inspection, remediation (Removal) of visible mold on permanently installed components will be covered up to $2000
Protecting Your Interest
- Your 90 Day Limited Mechanical and Structural Warranty FREE with your home inspection.
- This warranty covers repairs to items your inspector found to be in good working condition at the time of inspection and are specifically listed in the warranty
- Zero payable deductable
- Claims handled within 72 hours of complete submission
Move With Ease
Keeping Our Clients Covered
This service is for the repair of leaks to your homes roof for a period of 5 years following the date of the inspection.
Your policy covers all residential type roofs including asphalt/composition shingles, slate roofs, metal roofs, tile roofs, and non-commercial flat roof types.
ASK THE EXPERTS
A FREE service provided your Home Inspector that gives you access to ask a Professional any question about your property. This service is especially useful for any maintenance issue that may arise in your home where you would like an expert’s input and or suggestion.