HOMES PRE INSPECTED AND READY
Are you selling your home? Let an Bluffs Inspection Service inspect it before you even list it. A Move-In Certified® home has been pre-inspected, which means that the seller can confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety hazards. A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection informs you of any defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them. You can then take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates. Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith. Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays, and justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected now.
ARE YOU BUYING A HOME?
Here are some advantages of buying a home that is Move-In Certified®
- The inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home.
- The inspection has already been paid for by the seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contngency, which steamlines the sales process.
- A Move-In Certified® inspection can help prevent 11th hour re-negotiations and delays.
- A Move-In Certified® Inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the seller time to make repairs:
- permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report: and
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
There are advantages of having access to a Move-In Certified® Inspection Report:
- The inspection generates an easy to read report that provides an accurate assessment by a qualified third-party of the condition of the home. this is an essential step in helping you in your decision-making process prior to making an offer
- The inspection report is hosted online 24/7 at Pre-Inspected.com
- The report may relieve your unfounded suspicions and concerns before you decide to walk away from an otherwise great deal.
Check out our current list of Move-In Certified Homes today.